5/22/11

"Is it just like the movies"

   During February break of 2010, my family took a trip to San Francisco, California. On one of the days, we went walking on the Golden Gate Bridge. I remember watching the sun begin to go down; as the sunset took place, warm colors filled the sky. My mom and dad were being all cute with each other-- holding hands & hugging. I suddenly saw a vision of an amazing photo, and pulled out my camera phone for a perfect-picture-moment. It was a little bit weird asking my parents to pose kissing for the photo, because I mean, it was my parents. But it was really cute picture idea, and it just had to be done.
  
   I thought this photo would be great for the line: Is it just like the movies
So I took the original photo, uploaded it to Picnik, played around with the colors and the effects (ex: blurring parts of the photo around my parents so that they would stand out more), and then put the new & improved photos (I made a few different ones) onto a Microsoft Word doc., where I thennn figured out how to use the new 3D effects, as well as some of other new tools on Word.

I really liked how each of the different ones came out, but that only made it harder for me to choose which one to use for my project. Please comment on this and tell me which one you like best!!! I need help decidinnggg.



No comments:

Post a Comment